Textual Studies Program Graduate Student Research Awards for 2011
Application Deadline: Wednesday March 2, 2011
The Textual Studies Program will offer one or more awards to support graduate student research projects in the field (broadly defined) of Textual Studies.
Applicants should submit:
- A brief proposal (one to three pages single- spaced), detailing the research project
- A letter of support from a faculty supervisor or sponsor.
Proposals may include requests for:
- Travel to research libraries, archives, collections or sites;
- Purchase of textual research materials;
- Research for a new project or one already underway.
Any graduate student currently enrolled at the University of Washington is eligible to apply for the awards. Preference will be given to proposals by students enrolled in the Textual Studies Program or its core courses.
Inquiries and Applications (due Wednesday March 2) should be submitted to:
Professor Raimonda Modiano, Department of English, Box 354330
Phone: (206) 543-2503
The awards will be announced by March 10, 2011.