Go Government Webinar: Landing Your Dream Internship
This Call to Serve webinar is for students interested in finding and applying for internships for Summer 2012, as well as those advisors looking for more information about federal opportunities to share with their students. During this session, we will highlight a number of exciting internships across government, and show you how to research, find and apply for an internship that’s right for you.
Date: Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM Pacific Time
Location: The Career Center, 134 Mary Gates Hall
You may also attend this webinar from your own computer. Below is the information you will need to log in to the webinar.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer as your web browser and a PC.
- Note: If you are unable to click this link, you can also cut and paste the link into the address bar of your browser.
- On the next page, please enter your e-mail and school/agency name (Career Center at Univ. of Washington) in their respective fields, and click “Join Meeting”.
- If prompted, install and run the Office Live Meeting software. It will take a few moments for the Office Live Meeting Client to launch.
Participants sometimes experience difficulty using their computer to access the audio from the presentation. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you dial-in to the conference call as described below. For those who wish to use the computer audio function as their primary mode of access, we ask that you keep phone access available in order to dial-in should the computer audio fail to work.
To use your telephone, use the information below to connect:
- Toll-free: 1 (877) 615-4339
When prompted, enter Participant code: 8386345
To use computer audio, you need:
- Speakers (Please make sure your volume is turned up)
- Presentation audio will stream automatically once you have joined the Live Meeting
- Note: Computer Audio is unavailable when using the Web-based Meeting console
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is
ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting. It is helpful if you do this prior
to the day of the webinar.
Unable to join the meeting? Follow these steps:
1. Copy this address and paste it into your web browser: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/ourpublicservice/join
2. Copy and paste the required information:
a. Meeting ID: 5P7Z33
b. Location: https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/ourpublicservice
If you still cannot enter the meeting, contact support: http://www.conferencevisuals.net or contact the Partnership for Public Service at (202)-775-9111.