Learn more about opportunities offered by DAAD for study, research, or internship in Germany! Hanni Geist, from DAAD’s office in San Francisco will be on campus on Wednesday, November 20th to spread the word about these opportunities, and will offer several information sessions (listed below). Visit https://daad.org for more information about DAAD, the German national agency for the support of international academic cooperation.
For all undergrad students – DAAD Opportunities Info Session – for Undergrads: 11/20 from 12:30 – 1:20pm in Denny 308
- This session will provide an overview scholarship and fellowship opportunities offered by DAAD for undergraduates interested in studying, conducting research, or interning in Germany before or after graduation. German language is not always required – any undergraduate interested in Germany should attend.
- See attached flyer: DAAD general session flyer
For all grad students – DAAD Opportunities Info Session – for Graduate Students: 11/20 from 4:30 – 5:20pm in MGH171
- This session will provide an overview scholarship and fellowship opportunities offered by DAAD for graduate students interested in studying, conducting research, or interning abroad in Germany. German language is not always required – any graduate student interested in Germany should attend.
For STEM advisers and faculty – DAAD RISE overview and Q&A session: 11/20 from 10:30-11am in MGH171
For STEM majors – DAAD RISE information session: 11/20 from 3:30 – 4:20pm in MGH171
- The DAAD RISE program invites undergraduate students from the US in the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences and engineering to apply for a summer research internship in Germany. The language of the labs in Germany is English, so applicants do not need to know or be studying German (although an interest in German language or culture is certainly helpful).
- See attached flyer: DAADRISE