There are several fellowships administered through the Graduate School with deadlines in winter quarter. The Bonderman Travel Fellowship is available to all graduate students, and the rest are only available to students in state-supported programs (the iSchool PhD program is currently our only state-supported graduate program):
- Dolores Zohrab Liebmann Fellowship (doctoral students), deadline, January 6, 2014, 5:00 p.m.: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/liebmann/index.shtml
- UW Retirement Association Fellowship in Aging (doctoral students), deadline February 7, 2014, 12 noon: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/uwra/index.shtml
- International Research or Study Fellowships (funded by the Chester Fritz and Boeing International endowments) (master’s and doctoral students), deadline: February 10, 2014, 12 noon: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/fritz/index.shtml
- Bonderman Travel Fellowship (master’s, doctoral, professional), deadline, February 20, 2014, 12 noon: applications will be available shortly http://depts.washington.edu/bondermn/
- Huckabay Teaching Fellowships (master’s and doctoral students), deadline, March 3, 2014, 12 noon: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/huckabay/index.shtml
If you have any questions, please contact Marilyn Gray, Assistant Director, Fellowships and Awards at 206.543.7152.