The Fulbright UK Summer Institutes 2014 application is open to freshmen and sophomore students in all fields who may be interested in a fully-funded opportunity to study in the UK next summer. Attached a general information flyer: GeneralUKSI_one-pagerPromoflyer.
Minimum eligibility requirements:
- be a US citizen (resident anywhere except the UK) and possess a US passport;
- be at least 18 years old;
- have a high level of academic achievement with a minimum GPA of 3.5 (confirmed by academic marks, awards and references);
- have completed no more than two years of university study; i.e. applicants should currently be a Freshman or Sophomore in college/university;
- be mature, responsible, independent, and open-minded;
Further details are included in the message below, and at http://www.fulbright.org.uk/fulbright-awards/exchanges-to-the-uk/undergraduates.
As always, the UW Office of Merit Scholarships, Fellowships & Awards is available to support students interested in applying for this program (and others).