The University of Washington Women’s Center offers a GRE Preparation Course and also Basic Math Refresher Course regularly throughout the year. Our classes are small, reasonably priced, and very helpful in lessening the anxiety that many students feel as they approach the GRE test. We have received very positive feedback from the students who have taken this course.
The GRE Prep & Basic Math Refresher Course are each four sessions, each session lasting 3 hours and offers the following benefits to the participants:
- Increased confidence in their ability to succeed on the GRE Test
- Thorough preparation for the content of the GRE
- Strategies for the test day & practice using them beforehand
- Practice tests
- A small classroom setting with personal attention given to each student
- An experienced instructor, Renee Agatsuma has a proven track record of success of over 8 years of elementary, middle, high school and college-level mathematics instruction. She has been teaching and tutoring students test prep in the hopes that students can achieve their dreams and along the way find math enjoyable as a subject!
For more information, see the flier: GRE Prep and Basic Math Refresher Flyer Spring 2014