Are you ready to lead data-driven decisions? Apply Today: Final Round Applications Due April 9, 2014
The Education Pioneers Analyst Fellowship places talented data-savvy professionals in mission-critical roles in school districts, charter management organizations, nonprofits, and other leading education organizations.
Complemented by professional development workshops, community service projects, networking and graduate school scholarship opportunities, our 10-month program provides Fellows with the exposure and access to launch a career in the education sector.
As an Analyst Fellow, you will consult for one-year on a mission-critical, data-driven project a leading education organization. Your work will help ensure every child receives a high-quality education. In the past, Analyst Fellows have:
- Utilized teacher evaluation data to create more effective and sustainable teacher retention and teacher recruitment strategies at the district level
- Consulted with school districts to help them better understand their budget resource allocations and student funding, at an education nonprofit
- Implemented business aligned technology solutions to improve a charter school’s operational model
- Led financial reporting and organizational efforts to drive operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness for a charter network
The Analyst Fellowship is a full-time, 10-month consulting assignment (September 2014-July 2015).
The Analyst Fellowship offers a $45,000 salary ($54K annualized), including health benefits.
Connect with the Analyst Fellowship recruiting team:
- Download the 2014 Analyst Fellowship recruitment brochure
- Attend an Analyst Fellowship recruiting event
- Follow us on the EP Recruiting Twitter feed
- Join our 2014 Facebook recruitment group
More information: http://www.educationpioneers.org/become-a-fellow/analyst-fellowship. For all recruitment and admissions questions, please email us at email@example.com.