Have you been looking for the perfect career position, internship, or summer job? You’ll have the chance to chat with more than 60 employers at our annual Summer Career Fair! The employers will be looking to hire Huskies for a wide range of roles in companies, government agencies, and non-profit organizations. You’re sure to find something that interests you! You can learn more by clicking here.
- Wed, June 18
- HUB North Ballroom
- All UW students & alumni from all 3 campuses can attend
- Dress code is business casual
- More info about what to expect is here.
- Get to know the employers who are coming (being knowledgeable about organizations that interest you shows preparation, interest, & professionalism)
- Attend or download our Career Fair Success workshop and/or Resumes & Cover Letters workshop
- Spruce up your resume in Same-Day Sessions (through June 16th…open to UW-Seattle students only)
- Submit your resume to the Summer Career Fair Resume Book (even if you can’t attend the fair!)
If you have questions about the fair, please email email@example.com or call 206.543.0535. Don’t miss this perfect employment opportunity! We look forward to seeing you on June 18th!