Employer Connections Fair: It’s here!
It’s what you all have been waiting for – the Employer Connections Fair! By now, you’ve had the opportunity to get your resume reviewed by iSchool faculty, staff, and iAffiliates, you’ve had the opportunity to listen to Vic Snyder from the UW Career Center as he talked about career fair preparation, and you’ve had the opportunity to keep up with the many ECF tips that have been posted on this blog regularly.
While this week we won’t be posting any jobs on our newsletter (stay tuned for next week’s full newsletter on 2/9!), we do have some important last minute reminders!
- Don’t forget your Husky Cards! This is how we will check you in for the event.
- There will only be one entrance to the HUB North Ballroom – please do not enter through any other doors.
- We will not be admitting additional attendees to the fair after 4:00 p.m., in order to allow employers to meet with students who may have already been in line to speak with them.
- Dress to impress! Business casual is the norm (though suits are a plus!); t-shirts and/or jeans are not advised.
- Bring multiple copies of your polished resume!
We look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday in the HUB North Ballroom at 1:30 p.m.!