The UW Foundation has an exciting opportunity for students. SPEP (the Student Philanthropy Education Program) is entering its sixth year on campus, and is recruiting for 10 leadership positions (descriptions in the attached document: SPEP leadership desciptions 2016). SPEP’s mission is to educate students about the impact of philanthropy and to provide leadership opportunities for students.
Why apply for a leadership position?
- FREE FOOD always!
- Employers look for leadership experience
- Alumni networking opportunities and mentorship
- Volunteer/service experience
- Insider knowledge of UW Foundation/UW events
- Non-profit work and event planning
The service period is September 2015- June 2016, with a mandatory offsite leadership retreat in Leavenworth WA, June 18-20th. All costs covered by program.
Please send back the following before May 17th at 11:59 pm to secure your ideal interview spot. Times are first come first serve:
- Which position(s) you are interested in- see attached position descriptions
- Available interview times (morning of Thursday, May 21st, Tuesday, June 2nd, and midday, Thursday, June 4th)
- Cover letter (1 pg max)
- (Unofficial) Transcript
- Whether or not you are able to attend the mandatory leadership retreat June 18th-20th