Happy Winter Quarter! The Career Center is looking for volunteers for the upcoming 2016 Internship Fair on February 18th, 2016 from 2-6pm in HUB Ballrooms. We have shifts available from 8am-7pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
- The Internship Fairis the biggest networking opportunity with employers for winter quarter. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access with the employers in attendance- and they’re all hiring! It’s the best way to network with recruiters.
- If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
- Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll have the chance to work closely with the UW Career Center’s Events Team. Learn the ins and outs about planning events, then put it on your resume!
- It’s fun and you will get FREE FOOD!!
Interested? Please Shoot Donna Chen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your hours of availability on the day of 2/18/16 (Thursday) – We will be in touch to confirm your schedule and shift assignments a week before the event after you
Thank you in advance for considering to volunteer at the Internship Fair! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Donna Chen at email@example.com or call 206-543-0535.