February 21, Sunday Midnight| Official Entry for the EIC Team Registration
Upload your 5-7 page Business Summary by midnight Sunday, February 21. No late entries accepted. The top 21 teams will be notified by Wednesday, March 2 if they have been selected in the Screening Round and will go on to compete in the Challenge on March 31.
- Review the judging criteria for the Screening Round.
- View 5-7 page business summaries from previous years on the Preparation page.
- To view more business summaries, come by the office.
- Only a maximum of 7 pages will be accepted.
- Check out the Buerk Center’s Start-Up Resources webpage.
- Visit the Environmental Innovation Challenge on Facebook.
- And, watch the EIC video linked on the landing page and get excited!
Office Hours with the Professionals – Appointments are available here.
Wednesday, March 9, 3-5:00, Dempsey Hall 211, Herbold Innovation Lab.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet 1-on-1 for 30-minutes with an expert. Make multiple appointments. Open to all teams, from all schools, entering the EIC and/or BPC. To access the appointment page, use your UW login, or our guest login: uwbuerk2; password, buerkcenter1516. Students only.
EIC Pitch Workshop – This is mandatory for EIC teams in the Seattle area!
Wednesday, March 9, 6-8:00 pm, UW Bank of America Executive Center, Rm 420, adjacent to Paccar Hall
This mandatory workshop is recommended for all team members. Come prepared to practice your 1-2 minute pitch and get feedback from the professionals!
Suggestion: Make an Office Hours appointment or two and stay for the Pitch Workshop. We’ll feed you!
After the Screening Round, you’ll be receiving a long email/attachment that will include many details about the Challenge on March 31. You’ll need to read this or you’ll be up the creek without a paddle.