The Informatics application for the 2016-2017 academic year opens on April 15! Planning to apply? Don’t miss out on these writing workshops, where we’ll help you fine-tune your application essays!
Plan to bring drafts of your application essays to these workshops for review. You can find this year’s essay prompts at https://ischool.uw.edu/future/informatics/application-materials. Please note that the prompts have changed slightly from last year’s application.
The Informatics advising team will be at these workshops to help you, as well as current students in the Informatics program who are trained in exactly what the admissions committee is looking for.
Workshops will be run as drop-in sessions. Students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. Please arrive no later than 3 PM to ensure we have time to review your essays!
Head to http://bit.ly/2016writingworkshops and RSVP for one of the following workshop dates:
- Friday, April 15, 1:30-3:30 PM @ Odegaard 220
- Friday, April 29, 1:30-3:30 PM @ Ethnic Cultural Center (ECC) Unity Room
- Friday, May 6, 1:30-3:30 PM @ Odegaard 220
- Friday, May 27, 1:30-3:30 PM @ Ethnic Cultural Center (ECC) Unity Room
- Friday, June 10, 1:30-3:30 PM @ Odegaard 220
Questions about these workshops, the application, or anything else? Email email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you there!