Beginning this month, the new UW Campus Food Pantry is free to UW students, staff and faculty and provides shelf stable food to help supplement their current needs. Help spread the word among your colleagues and students about this resource. Attached are details about the pantry.
Upcoming UW Campus Food Pantry dates and times:
- May 12, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m., HUB 214
- May 16, 7 p.m. – 9 a.m., Ethnic Cultural Center
More information can also be found on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/UWfoodpantry
To donate to the UW Food Pantry, bring donations by Friday, May 13, to the HUB front desk, Center for Experiential Learning and Diversity at Mary Gates Hall, the Ethnic Cultural Center or the IMA.
Priority request items include:
- Canned fruit
- Canned chicken, tuna and salmon
- Soups and stews
- Peanut or other nut butters (especially crunchy)
- Shelf-stable milk/alternatives (rice, soy, hemp, etc.)
- Cooking oil
Questions? Email email@example.com.