The Student Philanthropy Education Program (SPEP) has opened applications for its 10 leadership positions. SPEP’s mission is to educate students about the impact of philanthropy and to provide leadership opportunities for students. If you might be a good fit, please apply by March 26th.
Why apply for a SPEP leadership position?
- Because #RealDawgsGiveBack!
- FREE FOOD, always!
- Employers look for leadership experience
- Alumni networking opportunities and mentorship
- Volunteer/service experience
- Insider knowledge of UW Foundation/UW events
- Networking opportunities with UW Foundation board members and Advancement staff
- Non-profit work, marketing and event planning experience
The service period is September 2016- June 2017, with an offsite leadership retreat in Leavenworth WA, in mid-June.
Please send Elaine Carpenter the following before March 26th at 11:59 pm to secure your interview spot. Times are first come first serve:
- Which position(s) they are interested in
- Available interview times (March 30, 31 and April 3,4 between 9AM and 4PM)
- (Unofficial) Transcript