ARMA International Education Foundation Scholarships
Deadline: March 18, 2019 at midnight (EST)
The ARMA International Educational Foundation (the Foundation) is pleased to announce the availability of a funding opportunity for aspiring information management professionals currently enrolled in an accredited graduate program (Master’s or PhD).
This year, the Foundation will offer several scholarships in amounts ranging from $3,000 to $1,000 (USD). These scholarships are designed to cover costs associated with earning a graduate-level degree in the field of information management.
- Current student in an accredited graduate program earning an advanced degree with the intent of becoming an information management professional.
- Have completed at least one semester/term of coursework toward a graduate degree.
- Have attained a B average or higher in your graduate degree program.
- Have not received Foundation-funded scholarships of any type within the past 5 years.
- Students from all countries and of all nationalities may apply.
The application deadline is March 18, 2019 at midnight (US EST). Winners will be announced in May.
For more information please and the application, please visit: http://armaedfoundation.org/scholarship-program/currently-available-scholarships/