Event: SLA Career Night at the UW Center for Urban Horticulture, April 19
Deadline: RSVP by 11 PM, PDT on Tuesday, April 16 for online streaming of panelist discussion
The Special Library Association (UW & PNW chapters) would like to invite you to to the annual SLA Career Night on Friday, April 19, 6-9 PM (PDT) at the UW Center for Urban Horticulture. It’s a great opportunity to learn about special libraries, network, and meet professionals working in the field! The event also includes heavy appetizers and refreshments.
- Tickets are now on sale for the SLA Career Night AND SLA-UW will be subsidizing student tickets! YOU pay $5 instead of $20! Tickets can be purchased HERE.
- Location: UW Center for Urban Horticulture, 3501 NE 41st Street, Seattle, WA 98105
- Unable to attend the event in person? No problem! Sign up to catch the panelists online from 7:30 – 8:30 PM (PDT). Please RSVP by 11 PM on Tuesday, April 16th —> RSVP HERE (We need a minimum of 15 online participants in order to offer this service)
- Parking and Transportation: Please visit Center for Urban Horticulture Getting Here page for directions via car, bus, bike, lightrail, etc. Metro’s Trip Planner can help get you here as well. Ample parking is available for the public in the lots off 41st Street. (The lower lot is reserved for staff.)
- More information on panelists to follow!
Questions? Contact Zoe Mayhook at email@example.com. We hope to see you there!