Event: Recruiting Graduate Student Facilitators for the 2019 TA Conference, May 6
Deadline: Priority is given to applications received before May 6. All other applications are due May 24.
Have you been a graduate teaching assistant and are currently looking for professional development opportunities? The Center for Teaching & Learning is looking for experienced TAs to facilitate workshops at the 2019 TA Conference on Teaching & Learning.
- Gain experience facilitating interactive workshops for new and returning graduate students
- Develop your teaching portfolio
- Meet other experienced TAs across UW
- Receive a $75 stipend for the first time you lead a specific 75-minute workshop, and $50 for each subsequent time leading that same workshop
To facilitate a workshop at the TA Conference, you must:
- Have experience as a graduate TA at UW
- Have attended a past TA Conference
- Participate fully in the facilitator workshop planning session (September 10, 9:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m., with additional times based on workshop assignments)
- Be available during the TA Conference (September 17, 10:45 a.m. – 4:00 p.m., and September 18, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
For more information and to apply, please visit the Center for Teaching and Learning website.