Employment: USAF Librarian at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH
Deadline: Applications due by 11:59 PM (ET) on June 28, 2019
The United States Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) is hiring a librarian. The primary purpose of this position is to coordinate with Team Lead to provide library support to USAFSAM Educators, Researchers, and Consultants. Salary range is $46,768 to $89,852 a year.
This position is located at Wright-Patterson AFB, just outside of Dayton, OH.
- Coordinates with Team Lead to provide library support to USAFSAM Educators, Researchers, and Consultants.
- Provides comprehensive reference services to include: mitigated literature searches of complex medical subject matter and document delivery from appropriate and cost effective online information resources.
- Provides comprehensive reference services which includes inter-library loan services utilizing Docline, OCLC, and other methods.
- Collaborates as part of a team to provide education support to USAFSAM courses to include: review of pertinent literature; textbook and educational materials advisement; copyright compliance guidelines; and textbook issue, access and support.
- Provides education support to USAFSAM multimedia project development by providing pertinent literature; textbook and educational materials; and/or copyright compliance guidelines.
For eligibility requirements, more information, and to apply, visit USA Jobs.