Employment: Northwest Educational Services, Multiple Positions
Northwest Educational Services is hiring for full-time and part-time positions.
The ideal candidate can cover a wide variety of academic content, support standardized test-prep, teach study skills, and help students with organization and time management, but they are open to anyone with expertise in any academic domain.
Their current staff’s schedules are already full for the 2019-2020 school year, and they keep a waitlist of clients hoping to get on the calendar. Depending on your skills, they can set you up with multiple students right away. They’re also looking for back-office support with scheduling emails and intake data entry, so if you’d like to pick up admin hours as well, they can provide training.
Why work for Northwest Educational Services?
- Work in a supportive, growth-oriented office with other like-minded coaches. (All sessions take place at their office in north Queen Anne.)
- Their office is loaded with resources like textbooks, school supplies, and computers.
- Flexible scheduling – name your hours, we’ll offer them to students, and we’ll take care of the scheduling communications with families.
- Their motto is “Learn how to learn.” They support active studying, model curiosity, and help students gain independence as learners.
- If you want to grow your coaching skills, they can help.
- You can learn more about Northwest Educational Services’ approach here.
For more information, email Greg Smith, email@example.com.