Conference Funding: ARLIS/NA Conference Travel Awards
Deadline: Applications are due for all conference travel awards by Monday, January 6, 2020 at 12:00 PM, ET.
The Art Libraries Society of North America has several funding opportunities for members and non-members who wish to attend the ARLIS/NA Annual Conference. These awards range from $1,000 to $2,500. Additionally, they have an award open to international applicants who wish to attend.
Here is a list of ARLIS/NA’s travel awards:
Awards Open to Current Members
- Conference Attendance Award (1 award/$1000)
- Student Conference Attendance Award ($1000)
Awards Open to All Eligible Applicants
- Student Diversity Award for Conference Attendance ($1000)
- Howard Karno Award ($1000)
- Judith A. Hoffberg Student Award for Conference Attendance ($1000)
Awards Open to International Applicants
- Samuel H. Kress Foundation Award for International Travel ($1,000–$2,500)
For more information and the application link, please visit the ARLIS/NA Conference Travel Awards website.
The application will be available starting on Monday, November 4, 2019.