Building Effective Communication Skills: A Workshop for International Graduate Students
Tuesday, November 5, 4–5:15 p.m.
HUB 334, UW Seattle Campus
The co-facilitators of this workshop have combined professional experience in working with English-as-Second-Language students, public speaking, and teaching.
This workshop aims to help international graduate students:
- Learn about cultural differences and communication styles
- Discuss communication skills in and out of the classroom
- Practice tips for effective communication and networking skills
- Develop strategies for real world communication situations in academic, professional and social settings
- Connect with fellow students to build community
For questions , please email Ziyan Bai (email@example.com) at Core Programs.