2020 Junior Fellows Summer Intern Program
Deadline: Applications due by December 20, 2019
The Library of Congress Junior Fellows Summer Intern Program enables undergraduate and graduate students to experience the integrated analog and digital collections and services of the world’s largest library. Working under the direction of the Library curators and specialists, fellows increase access to and engagement with collection materials. United States citizens currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate school are invited to apply for consideration as a Junior Fellow.
The fellowship lasts from May 26, through July 31, 2020 at $450 per week.
Conditions of Employment
- All projects require basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
- MUST be first time participant in the Junior Fellows Summer Intern Program.
- Program participants from previous years not eligible to reapply.
- Must be a U.S. citizen currently enrolled in a degree-granting program of study at an accredited institution of higher learning at the undergraduate level (college, university or tribal college), or graduate level, who have graduated in the months of December 2019-June 2020.
- No additional requirements to those listed above.
For more information, including how to apply, please visit the USAJobs posting (550595900).