Funding: UWRA Scholarship & Fellowship Applications Now Open
Deadline: Applications due by January 29, 2019
UW students are invited to apply for the 2019-2020 cycle of University of Washington Retirement Association (UWRA) Scholarships and Fellowships in Aging. Applications for both scholarships and fellowships are due at noon on January 29, 2020. These awards are available to students in any field who are pursuing research or preparing for careers related to aging. More information can be found on their website.
UWRA Scholarship in Aging
- Up to three awards of $4,000 will be made.
- The scholarship is open to undergraduate, graduate and professional students at any UW campus.
- International and HB1079 students are welcome to apply.
- Applicants must separately have filed the 2019-2020 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for financial aid at the University of Washington. If you have not previously completed your 2019-2020 FAFSA, file it online well before January 29. International students and HB1079 students should file a 2019-2020 Non-Citizen Financial Need Assessment Form for purposes of this scholarship.
- Awards are applied to spring quarter 2020 student accounts.
For more information, including criteria and application requirements, please visit http://uw.edu/uwra/scholarship-application/.
UWRA Patricia Dougherty Fellowship in Aging
- Up to two quarters of fellowship will be awarded.
- The fellowship is open only to students in the Graduate School.
- Recipients select a quarter in the 2020-2021 academic year in which to receive the award.
For more information, including eligibility and application materials, please visist https://grad.uw.edu/graduate-student-funding/funding-information-for-students/fellowships/list-of-fellowships/uw-retirement-association-fellowship-in-aging/.
If you have any questions, please contact Cathy Randolph at email@example.com.