Funding: Teaching Fellowship at the i3 Institute
Deadline: Applications due by March 1, 2020.
Each year, i3 recruits 4 PhD Teaching Fellows to come to the University of Pittsburgh for 2 weeks, where they have the opportunity to teach modules about Research Design and Tools for Research to i3 Scholars.
If selected as a Teaching Fellow, a student can expect to receive the following:
- $1,000 compensation
- $250 in teaching material reimbursement
- Paid travel to and from Pittsburgh
- Paid housing on the University of Pittsburgh’s campus
- Ability to make connections with i3 Scholars and Leadership, as well as with faculty members at a variety of institutions that call Pittsburgh home
- Professional development opportunities
Teaching Fellows are responsible for developing and delivering a 10-session module on their chosen topic (either Research Design or Tools for Research) in conjunction with their co-teaching partner. They also receive support from Anthony Pinterand other i3 Leadership before and during their time at i3.
For more information, interested students can visit http://www.i3-inclusion.org/phd-fellows/phd-fellows, where they can also find a link to the application.
If students have any questions, they should feel encouraged to reach out to Anthony Pinter at firstname.lastname@example.org.