Paid Summer Internships in Art & Cultural Collections Conservation for Underrepresented Students
Deadlines: Multiple dates and deadlines.
Interested in a paid summer workshop or internship about caring for collections (museum, library, or archaeological)? Interested in learning more about being a conservator? You should consider applying to one of these summer internships.
Here are two opportunities that aim to help diversify the conservation field:
- UCLA’s Andrew W. Mellon Opportunity for Diversity in Conservation Application Due March 9, 2020
- Open to graduate students and undergraduates.
- Smithsonian’s Conservation Internship for Broadening Access Application Due March 15, 2020
- Open to undergraduates only
Want to learn more about being a conservator? Drop-in for in info session!
- UW Libraries Conservation Center
- 560 Suzzallo Library
- Thursday, February 13, 2020
- 11am – 1pm
Or view a video from UCLA: https://ucla.app.box.com/s/zegirtnrwgz4rdeosu48q3fammnuuhrp
Or learn more about a career in conservation from the American Institute for Conservation – Become a Conservator